mcr J-FLO - COMPREHENSIVE JET VENTILATION SYSTEM FOR GARAGES
Jet ventilation systems are used for desmoking underground garages as an alternative solution to conventional duct-based systems. The principle of operation of jet ventilation devices resembles a piston, in which smoke and fire gases are forced from the inflow opening to the exhaust (desmoking) opening across the entire garage.
Jet ventilation systems can also be used for comfort ventilation of garages; they co-operate with CO and LPG detection system, diluting and removing hazardous gases.More
mcr j-FLO comprehensive jet ventilation system comprises:
- inflow and exhaust principal fans (e.g. mcr Monsun, mcr Pasat and mcr Monsun R) of fire resistance F200, F300, F400, F600 (unidirectional or reversible)
- mcr Bora jet fans of fire resistance F300, F400 (unidirectional or reversible)
- mcr Omega units for supplying and controlling system components
- cut-off dampers for fire ventilation systems (e.g. mcr FID S, mcr WIP, mcr WIP PRO)
- power cables, cable organizers, electrical installation equipment
- components of CO, LPG and smoke detection system
The configuration and quantity of system components is dependent on the surface, height, requirements, structure and location of the protected garage.
Ask for an offer
tel. 58 341 42 45