FLOW REGULATOR WITH THERMAL SWITCH (THERMAL TRIPPER)
Thermal release valve is used for supplying pneumatic pressure to smoke exhaust actuator from its integrated CO2 cartridge or CO2 installation. The released gas is directed to pneumatic smoke exhaust actuator, causing the opening of the vent leaf.
Specific features of thermal valves:
– TAVE/TAG-WV 690-41 - opening only
– TAVZ/TAG-WV 690-42 - opening and closing
- disposable CO2 cartridge with 1/2” UN threaded connection
- alcohol ampules for temperatures: 68°C, 93°C, 110°C, 141°C, 182°C
- maximum working pressure: 6 MPa
- for needle tensioning and ampule replacement in TAVE/TAG-WV 690-41
or TAVZ/TAG-WV 690-42 thermal valves no tools are required.
Ask for an offer
tel. 58 341 42 45